Wireless Charging Stand 3 in 1 Fast Wireless Charger – Charging Station Dock
Looking forward to a convenient and high-efficiency charging experience? Come to GEEKERA 3 in 1charging stand.
We have passed the WPC Official Authorization about wireless charging Agreement, made on 30, Otc.
0 - Most Important:
Our 3 in 1 wireless charging station compatible with latest 2022 Apple Watch 8 7 SE 6 5 4 3 2, Airpods 3/Pro/2, iPhone 14/14 Pro/14 Pro Max/13/13 Pro/13 Pro Max/12/12 Pro/12 Pro Max/11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/8/8 plus/XS MAX/XR/X/XS/SE( Not for iPhone 13 Mini and iPhone 12 Mini)
1 - Clean and tidy, helps you end the mess cords life.
Forget about messing with cables and cases. Just set your device on the wireless phone charger and let the power flow. Supporting 18W fast charging total, the phones, Airpods case, and iWatches charging area of the wireless phone charger are not the pluggable types, but a truly wireless charger.
2 - Featuring up to 18W output total, GEEKERA blazes past other wireless chargers. Type-C charging cable provides more stable, safer, and faster charging than traditional Micro USB.
3- User-friendly design
A dual-coil design for phones creates a wider charging area and lets you charge your phone in any orientation while removing the hassle of trying to find the charging "sweet spot. " strong enough to charge through 98% of phone cases (excluding cases thicker than 5mm, cases with metallic attachments or cases carrying CRedit cards). The green indicator light clearly shows the charging status whether charging, in standby, or when a foreign object is detected.
4 - More than just a wireless charger
As a charger and a stand dock, you can use your phone while it charges. Set at the perfect angle and able to charge in both portrait and landscape so you can video chat, check messages, or catch up on the latest shows, all while keeping your phone powered up. Fit your bedroom, study, hall, office desk.
All in one, widely compatibility.
Universal for all compatible multiple devices with just one cable, or they can be detached for separate use. Easy charging, easy life. (All charging area are wireless charged, do not need extra cable)
- 10W Fast Charge Mode (Quick charge 3.0 adapter is included)
- Samsung Galaxy S20/S20+/S10/ S10 Plus/ S10e/ Note 10
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus/ S9/ Note 9
- Samsung Galaxy S8/ S8 Plus/ Note 8
- Samsung Galaxy S7/ S7 Edge/ S6 Edge Plus/Note 5
- 7.5 W Quick Charging Mode (Quick charge 3.0 adapter is included)
- iPhone 14/14 Pro/14 Pro Max/13/13 Pro/13 Pro Max/12/12 Pro/12 Pro Max/11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/8/8 plus/XS MAX/XR/X/XS/SE( Not for iPhone 13 Mini and iPhone 12 Mini)
- 5W Standard Charging Mode
- Galaxy Buds/Apple Airpods 2 with wireless charging case, AirPods Pro, AirPods 3.(Note: Not suitable for Airpod gen 1 or Airpods 2 without wireless charging case )
- 3W Standard Charging Mode
- iWatch 8/7/6/SE/5/4/3/2
Vertical and Horizontal Charging to to meet different usage environments and give you the best visual angle.
Specification of the charging stand:
- Input : 9V/2A ; Phone Output: 10W/7.5W/5W.
- Watch Output: 3W (Apple Watch Series 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,SE,7,8) .
- Earphone Output: 5W (Apple Airpods2, 3, Pro) .
- Input Interface: Type-C port.
- Transmission Distance(Phone): < 5mm.(Note: For iPhone 13 Pro Max, 12 Pro Max, the Transmission Distance is less than 2mm)
1.If you have Airpods 2 but could not charge, please check if your Airpods 2 has wireless charging function and Indicator light face down. As Airpods 2 has two version, one version does not have wireless charging function, our wireless charger can only charge the Airpods 2 with wireless charging function. (Airpods charge place center & light face Up)
It's recommended not charge your airpods has cover, because with cover may cause some abnormal charge, such as: the airpods cannot be charged, the charging is interrupted, the heat is abnormal, etc. Please remove the protective cover before charging to ensure normal charging.
2. This wireless charger for iPhone supports for apple watch only.(Note: Not support for Apple Watch Series 1)
3. Avoid using a thick protecting case (> 5mm) and other attachments while charging your device. Not for Otterbox Commuter case.
4. Not charge the wireless charger station from the computer or other devices.
5. Place your device right to each wireless charging area when charging.
6. Need a QC3.0 fast charging adapter (included) when charging 3 devices simultaneously or want to have a fast charging effect.
7. Make sure it does not connect the power supply when cleaning this iPhone charger
Wireless Charging Stand – 3 in 1 Fast Wireless Charger
What's in the box?
1x 3 in 1 Wireless Phone Charger Stand
1* 18W QC 3.0 adaptor; 1*User manual
1* USB Type C Charging Cable
FAQ: If the LED light flashes and the wireless charging dock cannot charge your devices, how can I deal with this problem?
- 1. Make sure your device supports the wireless charging function before using this wireless iPhone charger.
- 2. Check if your device is misaligned charging position , if so, you need to pick up the device, When the indicator light is off, re-place the correct charging position
- 3. Check if you use the QC 3.0 adapter to charge. Adapter: 12V&1.5A /9V&2A.The USB cables is above 2A .
- 4. Unplug the wireless charging adapter and restart the device.
FAQ: If you have Iphone 13/12 pro max, how to place the charging position correctly?
Better suggestion is horizontal placement to charge Iphone 13/12 pro max and GEEKERA 3 in 1 Wireless Charger Dock Station not suitable for iPhone 13 Mini/12 Mini
FAQ: If the charging of iwatch OS 8.4 or 8.5 is interrupted, how can I deal with this problem?
Please upgrade your iwatch to 8.6 or the latest version to charge normally.
FAQ: Why is the surface of my airpods case very hot when charging, and it cannot be charged?
If your airpods is 0% (over discharge) before charging, the wireless charging stand will can't charge your airpods. Please use your Lightning Cable with the adapter to charge the airpods for 2-3 minutes, and then placed your airpods on the wireless charging stand to charge.
FAQ: Why does my watch ding after a full charge when the software is upgraded?
Compatibility issues occur due to frequent software upgrades on watches, and only occur after the watch is fully charged. This also happens with many wireless chargers from other manufacturers. If your watch appears to have a beep sounding after a full charge, it is recommended that you turn the beep off when charging at night. It can be solved when the software is upgraded again.