GEEKERA 2 Pack Wireless Charging Stand
If you're looking for a way to charge your phone, this apple iphone charger from GEEKERA is a good option. It's designed for iPhones and Samsung devices, and the iphone charging stand's simple shape has a base that protrudes out to keep the phone in place. You can use the phone vertically or horizontally and still have it charge, and it's suited for most cases.
Meet the charging demands of multiple devices in the home
✔Comes with 2 chargers, which is more convenient for you to have one for work and one for home, one for you and one for your partner, or one for each of your phones if you have two.
Larger Charging Area
✔ The wireless charger, designed with latest dual coil wireless technology, offers a wider charging area.
Start Every Day with a "Full Charge"
✔ Our wireless phone charger makes it easy to charge your phone next to your bed - perfect for overnight charging.
Clean and Tidy, Helps You End the Messy Cord Life
✔Only need one cable to charge, bringing you an effortless charging experience and no more tangled cords.
✔The indicator light of this fast charging phone charger will turn off after 20 seconds, allowing you to avoid light interference while you sleep.
More Than Just a Wireless Charger
✔As a charging station, you can use your phone while it charges. Set at the perfect angle and able to charge in both portrait and landscape so you can video chat, check messages, or catch up on the latest shows, all while keeping your phone powered up. The GEEKERA fast charger will fit your bedroom, study, hall, or office desk.
Vertical and Horizontal Charging
Wireless iPhone charger stand allows you to charge in portrait and landscape mode, providing you with a comfortable viewing angle to watch videos, Face Time, send messages.
Specification of the charging stand:
Product interface: TYPE-C
Output: 15W Max(For iPhone 7.5W max, For Samsung 10W max)
Charging distance: <5MM
Included adapter selection: 2 PD3.0 Adapters
Note: Please read carefully before using the charger
Great Wireless Charger for iPhone and Samsung and Other Android Users
For iPhone（7.5 W Max）
iPhone 14/14 Pro/14 Pro Max / iPhone 13 Pro Max / 13 Pro / 13 / 13 mini / 12 Pro Max / 12 Pro / 12 / 12 mini / 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS / XS Max / XR / X / 8 / 8 Plus / SE / SE
For Samsung（10 W Max）
Samsung Galaxy S22 / S22+ / S21 / S21+ / S21 Ultra / S20 / S20+ / S20 Ultra / S10 / S10+ / S10e / S9 / S9+ / S8 / S8+ / S8 Active / S7 / S7 Edge / S7 Active / S6 Edge / S6 Edge+ / S6 Active
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 / Note 20+ / Note 20 Ultra / Note 10 / Note 10+ / Note 9 / Note 8 / Note 7 / Note 5 / Note FE
For Other Android Devices:
Support 5W, 15W. Compatibility depends on how much power the phone can receive.
HUAWEI Mate RS / Mate 20 Pro / Mate20 RS / P30 Pro / P40 Pro / P40 Pro + / Mate30 / Mate30 Pro / Mate40 Pro / Mate40 Pro + / Mate40 RS
SONY Xperia D6708 / XZ2 / XZ2 Premium / XZ3
LG VS980 / G3 / G6 / G6 + / G7 / G7 ThinQ / G7 + ThinQ / G8 / G8 ThinQ / V30 / V30 + V35 / V40ThinQ / V50 / V50 ThinQ / VS870 / AS870 / Vu 3 / Spectrum 2 / Optimus G Pro / Vu ll
Xiaomi Mi 11/10 Pro / 9 Pro / MIX 2S / 3 / 9 / 10
OPPO Ace 2
ZTE Axon 10 Pro, Axon 10 Pro(5G)
Note: Please read carefully before using the charger
1. In order to ensure the best charging experience, it is recommended that you remove any protective case before charging.
2. Avoid using a thick protective case (> 5mm) and other attachments while charging your device. Not for use with Otterbox , leather, or metal cases.
If the thickness is greater than 5mm, it will significantly prolong the charging time or cause abnormal charging.
3. Do not use the charging dock from a computer or other devices.
4. To place your Qi-enabled device, align the "+" position on the charging stand when charging to achieve the best charging effect. If the phone is not aligned, it may cause no charging or abnormal heating
5. Need a PD 3.0 charging adapter (not included)
6. Make sure the charging stand is disconnected from the power supply when cleaning.
7. Please use the included C to C charging cable.
8. Horizontal placement is best to charge iPhone 12/13 mini and other mobile phones larger than 6.7 inches
FAQ: When you use a multi-port adapter to charge, there is a charging abnormality, how to solve it?
If you use a multi-port adapter to charge, due to multi-port adapter intelligently assigning power to other output ports, resulting in a low input power of the wireless charging stand. Therefore, it is recommended that you remove other electrical devices, or try to reduce the number of electrical devices.
Featuring over charging and over temperature protection never overcharges the battery or wastes energy.
Indicator Light Description
The indicator light of this iphone charger fast charging will turn off after 20 seconds of charging, allowing you to avoid light interference when you sleep at night.
Charging More Stable
GEEKERA wireless charger for iphone has silicone pads to prevent devices from sliding off while charging. And the center of the gravity at low point ensures the charger dock solidly holds the phone and won't tip over at any angles of view.
Entering charging mode, light will turn off and keep the whole charging process SLEEP-FRIENDLY.
FAQ: How can I choose the suitable adapter?
- -1. Please confirm your single-port or multi-port output adapter, and it's output port includes USB-C port.
- -2. Please checking the adapter nameplate, confirm that the output voltage and current of the USB-C port of the adapter meet the power requirements of the wireless charging stand.
- -3. For single port output adapters: Please confirm that the USB-C port output is 9V/12V
- -4. For multi-port output adapter: Please confirm that the output voltage of the USB-C port of the multi-port adapter is 9V/12V
FAQ: If the LED light flashes and the wireless charging dock cannot charge my devices, what do I do?
- - 1. Make sure your device supports the QI wireless charging function before using this wireless iPhone charger.
- -2. Check if you are using the 18W PD 3.0 adapter to charge. (Not included in the package)
- -3. Make sure your device is aligned on the "+" position on the wireless charger stand.
- -4. Test with other USB cables, and check if your devices' case has metal. Magnetic and metal attachments will make the LED flash and prevent charging.
FAQ: When I put down the phone, it said it started charging, but the light on the charger quickly went out. Does this mean it's not charging? How do I know it's charging?
- A: You can judge by the indicator light.
- Normal charging: The indicator light is on, and then automatically turns off after 20s.
- Not charging normally: Indicator light is on/flashing.
- Solution: -1. Pick up the phone, and put it on the charger after a while. Note that the center of the phone needs to be aligned with the center of the charger.. -2. Unplug the USB-C port of the charger, then plug it back in.